carbon monoxide

“Carbon monoxide poisoning can prevent the body from getting oxygen, and can cause flu-like symptoms such as nausea, headache, dizziness, shortness of breath, sleepiness, and weakness. In large amounts, carbon monoxide can cause loss of consciousness (blacking out), brain damage or death. By knowing more about carbon monoxide poisoning prevention, you can protect yourself and your family,”

Read More: Protect Yourself, Family from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning ⋆ Hudson Valley News Network